Tuesday, November 25, 2014

through the looking glass beret


This blue! I am in love. It's called, Through the Looking Glass as in Alice in Wonderland. If I may steer off topic I have wanted my daughter to dress as Alice for the past few years but, she's not buying it.

I used it in this project and I am happy I still have more to use it again. This time I thought it would be so pretty knit up into a beret for s special little lady. Perhaps I will get my own to model it for you. I will have it for sale at the Bizarre Bazaar in Maplewood, NJ on December 7th.

.....I took down the candy cane quilt photo because I just didn't like the picture. I have the worst time photographing quilts. I guess it's the size and trying to figure out how to set up the photo. I have two quilt tops and one finished quilt over the past month.

No comments: