Monday, April 21, 2014

two ice cream sundaes



It was pretty easy to decide to knit another Ice Cream Sundae. It is such a fun knit and was one of my favorite patterns of the past year.



The sweater is designed by Dani Sunshine and it is one of the sweetest little shrug patterns I have found
Why not knit another? Two sundaes isn't going to hurt anyone. Here is the first one. I love a design that can be worn year round and the sizing will work for at least a few years.
I had bought the wool,Cephalopod Yarn, Traveller at Sheep and Wool in Rhinebeck last year and the blue color is called Looking Glass (as in Alice in Wonderland I am guessing). The natural choice for me was to pair it with a creamy white and I found some Fibre Co. Organic Tundra in my basket. The buttons are vintage wood from a company sampler and are two different sizes. I have been making a conscious effort to use supplies I have.
I kept thinking while knitting this if I paired it with red it would be like a Bombpop!

No comments: