Thursday, October 10, 2013

october knitting



Over the weekend I knit up another Jul Hat which I previously made in cashmere this past Spring. This one seen in the top three photos is made using Anzula, For Better or for Worsted in Candied Apple - a blend of merino, cashmere and nylon that was purchased with a gift card I received from a sweet friend. I also finished a set of navy wool baby booties and mitts for the Etsy shop.


I started on another few knits before finding my groove with this hat called Rustling Leaves Beret.

****I want to mention that weather permitting we will be having a garage sale this Sunday. If you are local please contact me and I will get you the information. I will be selling my handmade items as well as lots of household items, a twin bed frame, french door, stereo equipment vintage and new clothing, kids items etc.****

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

Nancy you look so cute in this picture! It's like you haven't aged a bit. Love the hat. I want one!!!