Saturday, November 24, 2012

old fashioned sheep toy




This hand knit sheep toy was requested by the littlest of the house. It is a very nice cuddly sheep. I like the pattern a lot and found it through Ravelry. There are also instructions to make it into a pull toy which would be a lot of fun as well.

The boy has actually requested a hand knit sweater that says "I love Mom." Can you believe it? I asked if I made it would he wear it to school to which he replied 'No, but I will wear it on very cold winter days when I am not at school.'



3 comments:

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Sewing Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: Needleworkers, Clothes and Dress Makers, Enthusiasts, Experts, Groups, Clubs, etc.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Sewing Community: http://www.vorts.com/sewing/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

Amelia Plum said...

Nancy your sheep toy is absolutely adorable and I love the story about the I love Mom sweater. Your kids are lucky to have you. And is there any chance I can commission a hat off of you? Hope you had a good thanksgiving. xox

sew nancy said...

I will just make you one Ms. Amelia Plum. What do you have in mind?