Saturday, November 24, 2012

old fashioned sheep toy




This hand knit sheep toy was requested by the littlest of the house. It is a very nice cuddly sheep. I like the pattern a lot and found it through Ravelry. There are also instructions to make it into a pull toy which would be a lot of fun as well.

The boy has actually requested a hand knit sweater that says "I love Mom." Can you believe it? I asked if I made it would he wear it to school to which he replied 'No, but I will wear it on very cold winter days when I am not at school.'



2 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

Nancy your sheep toy is absolutely adorable and I love the story about the I love Mom sweater. Your kids are lucky to have you. And is there any chance I can commission a hat off of you? Hope you had a good thanksgiving. xox

sew nancy said...

I will just make you one Ms. Amelia Plum. What do you have in mind?