Wednesday, November 21, 2012

iPad cover





I finished up this iPad case the other day made from directions from The Liberty Book of Home Sewing. There are so many nice projects in this book. I had the materials for this one on hand but, there are many other I would like to try someday.
It is cotton canvas, lined with Liberty and has a cotton binding. The Liberty fabric is from the lifestyle collection.


In other news,

-Colette Dinnigan released a beautiful line of ballet leotards, dresses and tutus through Target AU today. See here. I would love to get my hands on the white dress and sequin bolero but, it seems you can't buy online here and I can't find a list of the stores that carry it. Our car is in the shop this morning but, maybe I can check ours later today. The collection is really dreamy and I am dying to buy some pieces for my daughter.

-I started a cranberry girl dress for Scarlet. Amy made one and Scarlet has wanted one for a long time. We love love the book Peter in Blueberry Land which is where the idea hails from. I would like to make Matthew a 'Peter' outfit but, not sure he would love it as much as S will.

- I am almost finished with my cross stitch sampler.

- holiday knitting/making has begun. One project finished last night.

- Matthew is seven! He had a great birthday last week and we celebrated him at school and with a bowling party over the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.





No comments: