Friday, January 20, 2012

short row sweater




Short Row Sweater designed by The Purl Bee knit in Blue Sky Alpaca sport weight.
I used color - natural light gray.
The yarn is lovely for the project: soft and full of drape.
I think it's going to require a little more blocking then I did and possibly a little seaming to keep it lying flat in back.
I had a little issue and had to rip out and redo which wound up making it a bit imperfect.
It is a lovely design and I hope to incorporate it into my wardrobe over long sleeved tees soon.

3 comments:

Jenniffer said...

That is one gorgeous sweater. O- how I love a soft grey sweater. Wish I could reach out and touch it.
I'm so impressed that people can actually knit their own clothes- amazing when you really think about it.

Blaze said...

Beautiful!! I love how soft it looks, and gray is one of my favorite colors. You are so talented and I hope you feel happy every time you put it on! :)

Khaki Jeans said...

One of my new favorite sweaters. Love the color and style.