Friday, November 5, 2010

doxies and a satchel

I made two of the Doxie necklaces from Wee Wonderful's new book which is full of treasures. I think I'll give one to S and one to another little dog lover for Christmas this year.




A red Cambridge Satchel for me. I actually forgot I ordered this and was really excited and surprised when the Fed Ex man came today and I saw the return address.



A devils food cake was baked today amongst lots of cooking for the first of many birthday parties that will be held for my boy this month. Yes, the lucky devil gets multiple parties. Tomorrow is a space theme and I'm hoping to turn the cake into something that resembles the moon with the icing, pearl dust and an astronaut figure. I think that will do the trick

Happy weekend to you!

4 comments:

melissa said...

oh- i love those little necklaces! so sweet.
hey do you know we are bag twins? i got a satchel just like that for my birthday, except black. it was so hard to decide between red and black!

Elizabeth said...

I love that satchel !! I would have a hard time deciding between the red and purple.

I bought that wee wonderfuls book and can't wait to make something for a little one. Mainly bought it for future grandchildren, which may be a while. The necklaces came out cute. :)

the fabled needle (jen) said...

the little necklaces are very cute! i love the bag too. i think i would go for the navy, i don't think i could pull off the red although it's very pretty!

Elisha said...

amazing satchel. thanks for entering my giveaway. shame its winter over there, you'll have to wait a while to use them :-)