Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doll Clothes for Christmas -Part Three

Gingham Pajamas in a tiny yellow marigold and white scheme.
I just wish I had enough fabric to make a matching set for them to wear together.
I'll have to add that to the list. Could you imagine having a matching wardrobe with your doll?
Speaking of miniature clothes...do you know about this exhibit? I learned about it yesterday over on Liesl's blog and am completely in awe of all those perfectly tailored tiny clothes.


18 Doll Clothes said...


Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

Dacia said...

these are so cute! Ulysses has a baby and it's complete naked because it came that way and I have still not made it any clothes after a few weeks! poor baby! do you have any patterns you use, or do you just wing it?

sew nancy said...


I have been using Simplicity 4707 which is great because not only are there lots of patterns to choose from but, they come in three sizes