Tuesday, December 23, 2008

some of these are old and some of these are new






Some of these are old and some of these are new. They are a few of my favorite ornaments.
I really love the Jennifer Murphy bird and my vintage angels. Also, pink glass ornaments are so special to me. I have to put those on the mantle tree so the little ones don't get to them.




The snowflake was crocheted by my Nana and my Aunt Lillian gave me five of them last week. I don't think she expected my reaction. I have always loved them and when I used to decorate my parents tree they were always my favorite and I did them last.My Mom still has hers and up until now I never had one so I feel blessed and now can have a part of her to share on Christmas with my family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

No comments: