Thursday, October 4, 2007
I bet you saw this coming...baby projects. So, I decided to make more bibs after making this one and I got a bit carried away. All will be put to good use with the new little darling on her way this February.
I made seven for seven days of the week. I decided to "bend- the -rules" on two of the bibs and sewed a bottom border on to the main fabric before following through with the rest of the directions and then matched up the flannel before sewing. I don't know if that makes sense but you basically trace the outline on the flannel and place that on top of the right side of the fabric and sew it that way before turning it right side out. I used smaller snaps this time around. I'd like to try to make some with twill ties as well at some point.