Sunday, September 23, 2007

autumn

Autumn is here finally....my favorite season. The beautiful blue sky, amazing light, leaves changing and rustling underneath my feet, apple and pumpkin picking, cooler days, fall clothes, Halloween around the corner. Oh, I can't wait to decorate for Halloween but, I will hold off until October 1st. For now, some autumn decorations. (I also need to find my wool felt leaves I made last year).




A bowl of pom poms and spools of thread from sewing kits become garlands.
I alluded to these a while ago. I love the combination of knitting and sewing combined.



Acorn caps and wool roving made last year

3 comments:

Molly said...

I so want to make those acorns.

carrie said...

i love autumn, too...and acorns and pom poms! your house is looking very festive.

Anonymous said...

Pretty pom poms and love the little acorns.