Thursday, June 13, 2013

lately





Things I have been doing:

Gardening: lots of gardening- weeding, planting, putting up trellises and sticks made into teepees for things to grow on. Harvesting: peas, strawberries, cherries, gooseberries, rhubarb and radishes. Trying radish greens for the first time: I like them. I will put up a post with photos soon.

Knitting on a cardigan for myself, this one, in the same brown color slowly in spurts.

Knitting hexagon puffs and a pair of wrist warmers.

Sewing skirts for me and her. I will photograph them when decent light returns. There has been a lot of rain this June and it's pouring today.

Re-reading The Great Gatsby and seeing the movie with friends and starting a new book called Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation

Sewing a beach cover up for her with a polka dot ribbon to tie and a pink dress in the Nani Iro knit I made the blue one in. Simple, made up patterns.

Finished knitting an angora baby bonnet in candy apple red.

No comments: