Tuesday, February 19, 2013

swingset tunic and skirt




A new spring/summer outfit was made last week. I was given this fabric and I can't help get excited about sewing spring clothes once the end of Winter is in sight. Also, it was too tempting not to make something out of this sweet Liberty fabric.

For the skirt I cut a size 4 since I have made it before I know how the sizing works on her and the peacock print one I made last year still fits well. For the top I cut a size 5 but, somehow managed to fudge it up and I am now in the process of reworking it in the back below the buttons. Thank goodness I have a patient model who does not mind trying on as I fix it.





I do want to get back to work on my quilts which I have not shown here (several in the works) though the process of clothes is so enticing for me. And, then there is my knitting.

The pattern is by Oliver + S.


No comments: