Thursday, May 20, 2010

tea leaves


My current knitting project is a Tea Leaves cardigan. I'm knitting it for myself with Madelinetosh in a color called Vermillion.
I've knit with Madelinetosh once before and it's just so soft and lovely that I couldn't resist. I really love the shade- sort of a fizzy pink red or crushed berries. It's coming along nicely and I've just split for the sleeves. Lately, I have been sewing more then knitting but, I always have to have a knitting project to turn to. It is always good for me to hand sew, embroider, knit and slow myself down during the day and something I always turn to at the end of the day before I turn off the light.

2 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

that color is so pretty. can't wait to see how it turns out.

Drop Stitches Not Bombs said...

What a lovely, romantic colour. I've been eyeing that pattern too - looking forward to seeing your version.