Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a tie for matty

This is the Little Boy's Tie from the Purl Bee.
However....I cut it out wrong so I had to invent a new way of sewing it up. It worked out fine but, next time I'll make sure to cut it out properly.
Basically, I cut on the fold opposite where it said to for the front piece so, I figured I should do that for the back piece too.
I had to fold it differently and hand- sew up the side. Luckily, it worked out. Hooray me!
I was so happy to have come up with a solution.

Now he is all ready for a fancy party!

1 comment:

melissa said...

how sweet! i bet he looks very handsome in it.