Friday, February 5, 2010

emily


I've started a new knitting project. It's another Ysolda pattern. I just can't get enough.
This one is called Emily. Isn't the lace and cable on the edge pretty?
I really like the pattern too. There is enough going on so you are not bored but, at the same time it is not at all difficult for me either.

I also finished up a hat for my nephew Andrew who is in the marines. He was deployed to Afghanistan in December and I'm happy to send him something that will keep him warm. It will be on it's way once I get myself over to Trader Joe's for some snacks to send along with it. And, for his Mom I made her a tiny owl in the same yarn so she has a little something to watch over him.

In other news, we are all sick again so we had to postpone Scarlet's birthday party for another week. So, we will have a tiny little celebration for her tomorrow. Parties are not fun when you are sick. Also, snow is predicted.

Wishing you a happy weekend.

No comments: