Monday, February 23, 2009

plant dyed wool necklace





















Mama made me a necklace and then my brother was playing peek-a-boo with me which I think is really funny and then he broke the string but, that is okay because Mama can just restring it. You know I'm probably going to pull on it and break it over and over again. It will be a fun game. I break it, Mama fixes it.

-Wool roving is all plant dyed wool from Sunbridge College Craft Studio. I purchased it at NY State Sheep and Wool and it took me over 2 years to use it because it looked so pretty in the box I didn't want to disturb it but, then recently I decided that it was the right day and I just played with a little of it and made some beads.

This had me thinking about the garden and what kinds of flowers I want to plant this year. Too many choices, right? The thing is you can always do it different from year to year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...and fashionable too!

Anonymous said...

miss s looks adorable in her new necklace! i love it.

Jedda said...

I've been wanting to try beads. I'm glad yours turned out so beautifully!