Tuesday, March 28, 2017

summer romper







I sewed a new romper for Scarlet for summer in orange linen and may even make one more. I made her the same one last year in navy.

This romper is a success in terms of it being a nice pattern, easy to make but not boring and getting worn a lot and wearing very well.

I will try to be better and catch up on all my projects- sewing, knitting, art, weaving and life happenings, family, girls scouts, art shows, gardening, work on a more regular basis. I'm not able to promise but, I will try to post more often because I'm leaving a lot out here and I like it to be a more steady journal.







1 comment:

Mackenzie Rodriguez said...

Kid's pajamas aren't styles much innovatively however the real truth is that the pajamas are somewhat more wearable and comfy sleepwear for those kids and it are available in all different choices and assortments particularly for the ladies. Author is an expert of onesies online, visit here for more interesting information.