Tuesday, March 28, 2017

springtime crown





Hi!!!!!
Sorry for the silence on the old blog!
So, happy that technically Spring is here though it hasn't quite felt like it here yet weather wise.
Though I know the daffodils and peach blossoms are ready to open any day now in my garden.
I drove over to Parcel in Montclair the other to pick up some pretty flowers, berries, leaves and ribbons to turn into a springtime floral crown. It came out perfectly like I imagined. I'm just swooning over it. The base is a thin gold headband. I'm thinking of turning this project into a workshop at Ma/Da where I work part time. 

I'm going to backtrack a little bit in a series of post on other projects that have been happening. I am also currently working on my next art show happening this Spring but, not ready to share those projects yet . 



No comments: