Wednesday, December 3, 2014

'tis the season


You know that feeling when you are trying to do too much and you don't feel like you are getting much done. That's when it's time to make the list. That's what I am doing tonight.

It is also time to step back and enjoy the sweeter side of the season like this morning when my daughter came to me showing me each ornament she was pulling out of the box and marveling and talking about each one together.

I have a few more days to prepare for the bizarre in town (this Sunday 10-4) and I'm struggling with whether to knit or sew. My instinct says knit, winter is coming. I've been knitting so much lately.

I've begun to really like custom orders. Recently, I did just that and I made this custom keyhole scarf above for a baby girl in California.

So much to show and tell but, I must sign off for now.




No comments: