Wednesday, December 31, 2014

knitting round up

On the last day of 2014 I am going to show you a a round up of knitting projects from the past few months that I didn't get around to as they were finished.


The first one is the Petawawa Cable Toque.
The designer is very admirable and this hat is very nicely designed. I actually started it quite a while ago and put it aside for almost a year. The yarn came with the pattern so I don't have the info. on it.


A red elf hat..debating on keeping or selling this one.

Knit with Spud and Chloe yarn
Looks so sweet on her.



The second pair of these two-tone mitts knit using this pattern without ridges. I used Cascade Yarns Eco Duo in Almond Smoke.

A child size winter cap for my Etsy store in Cascade Yarns Eco Duo in Zebra with red pom pom.


A second keyhole baby/toddler scarf in cream for my Etsy store.

I think there were a few more and I still need to show you the boyfriend hat I knit for Mick.

This week is so unique. A little breathing room. Wishing you all a Happy New Year. 2015!


No comments: