Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December catch up



Hi!
Long time, I know........

I have been absolutely terrible at blogging. It seems to be one of those things that has gotten harder and harder for me. This doesn't mean I haven't been making things because I have. I've been really very busy this past year.

I participated in the Bizarre Bazaar this past Sunday and was working very steadily at that after the art show. I had a successful day and was really very happy about it and all sorts of ventures and opportunities on the horizon. I've also been selling at Ma/Da ( Mother's and Daughters) in town which is an AMAZING boutique that is very well curated by Julie Petra-Briggs.

I know you probably want the eye candy and I know I never talked about all my pieces in the art show. I'll add to the New Year's goals!

Yes the photo of me from my childhood that I love!

No comments: