Tuesday, February 21, 2012

rambled



All of a sudden I have the urge to knit hats so I am indulging my desire and my stash.

Here is the first one made for my boy. I have had the yarn in my stash for about 4 years and it is a Cascade 220 wool but, I no longer have the tag so I don't know the color name. I call it green and he calls it gray. It's such a nice shade and it fits him perfectly.

My daughter has off from school this week and today she is feeling under the weather. We have been doing loads of coloring, playing ponies and reading books. She loves to draw ice cream cones. We discovered finding 'goldbug' in one of her brothers Richard Scarry books which has been a source of great fun for her.

The name of this hat is Rambled. Here is the Ravelry link to the pattern.

1 comment:

Jenniffer said...

Great 'guy' hat Nancy. I really like the color. It looks very 'cool' on him!