Sunday, May 22, 2011

lark rise





I knit this for a wee one due this August and now that it has arrived to her Mama I can share it with you.
I was drawn into this pattern after seeing a similar sweater that Alicia made. The pattern she used was written in French and though learning French is on the to do list I saw on Ravelry that she mentioned a pattern called Lark Rise which I liked a lot plus it's in English. This yarn which I will mention here once I go find the label looks really nice with the tulle stitch pattern and I thought the look went so nicely with her style.

This was a pleasure to knit for her. Hooray for babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You knew my style perfectly.

I love everything about this wrap and can see it being incorporated into so many different outfits. It's just perfect.
Thank you so much Nancy.
xo