Thursday, December 2, 2010

cotton candy wrist-ees



Knitting these I kept thinking of spun sugar and how long am I going to have to wait for the yarn to come for the second pair. Rowan Kidsilk Haze is dreamy. I know I have been on a bit of a knitting spree lately but, I can't help it.

This is a mohair/silk combination and they are fuzzy and soft. I made the smallest size thinking these would fit Ms. S but, instead they fit me. Apparently, I have tiny wrists. How dainty.

The pattern is White Rabbit Wrist-ees by Tiny Owl Knits and I'm going to make them in the the same yarns as intended because who doesn't want to feel a bit Alice-like sometimes. The pattern is actually not in her etsy shop but a free pattern on Ravelry so if you are on there you will find it. These are knit flat and then stitched up leaving room for the thumb.

I have the pattern for the Meow Mitts too and now just need to get my paws on some yarn for those. Look at those robin and nest ones too.

Some yarn pulled for more projects.

No comments: