Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sonny Boutique


Hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's Day!
I got to spend the day with Mick and the kids - all my Valentine's.
We went out to lunch. I got kisses from the boy and giggles from the girl.
Mick bought me Li-lac chocolates which I adore and Milk magazine which is exactly what I wanted. I think the fact that I've been asking him to pick it up for me every once in a while over the past few months must have been a good hint.

I've been working on knitting a sweater for the boy, some sewing for Ms. S and some needle felting...I'll show you soon but, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my smocks are now available at an online boutique. You may have noticed it over on my sidebar.

There are some cute things over there so take a look when you get a chance.
I've also been adding things here and there to the Etsy shop and have more to add once I get around to photographing it all.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!

No comments: